Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Person responsible for cleaning in households in France 2018

Who is responsible for cleaning in your household?

by Statista Research Department, last edited Jan 28, 2019
Person responsible for cleaning in households in France 2018 This statistic presents the outcome of a 2018 survey in which respondents in France were asked who is responsible for cleaning in their household. The results were provided in a study by Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG. The statistics shows that 74 percent of participants said they are mainly responsible for cleaning their home, while the remaining 26 percent share household cleaning tasks among themselves and one or more other person.
Show more

Who is responsible for cleaning in your household?

Share of respondents
--
--
--
Share of respondents
--
--
--
Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1.5m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $49 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1.5m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $49 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

Download Settings Share
Download started
Please be patient - this may take a moment
by Statista Research Department, last edited Jan 28, 2019
This statistic presents the outcome of a 2018 survey in which respondents in France were asked who is responsible for cleaning in their household. The results were provided in a study by Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG. The statistics shows that 74 percent of participants said they are mainly responsible for cleaning their home, while the remaining 26 percent share household cleaning tasks among themselves and one or more other person.
Show more
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format
Cleaning products in France
Cleaning products in France

All Information
in one Presentation

Cleaning products in France

Everything On "Cleaning products in France" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.

Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron

Christof Baron
CEO, MindShare Germany

Statistics on "Cleaning products in France"
  • Market overview
  • Fabric cleaners
  • Surface cleaners
  • Dish cleaners
  • Cleaning habits
The most important statistics
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.