Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Interest and other investment income of AG Insurance 2015-2017

Total interest and other investment income of insurance company AG Insurance from 2015 to 2017 (in million euros)

by Statista Research Department, last edited Dec 4, 2018
Interest and other investment income of AG Insurance 2015-2017 This statistic shows the total interest and other investment income of insurance company AG Insurance from 2015 to 2017 (in million euros). AG Insurance is an insurance company from Belgium which provides life insurance, property and casualty insurance as well as supplementary pensions. It is the follow-up of Fortis Insurance Belgium, the Belgian branch of Fortis. Currently, the majority shareholder is Ageas with 75 percent of total shares with the remaining 25 percent held by BNP Paribas Fortis. As of 2017, the interest income of AG Insurance was valued at approximately 1.7 billion euros. This is a decrease when compared to the previous year.
Show more

Total interest and other investment income of insurance company AG Insurance from 2015 to 2017 (in million euros)

Total interest incomeCar park revenuesRental incomeDividend incomeOther investment income
------
------
------
Total interest incomeCar park revenuesRental incomeDividend incomeOther investment income
------
------
------
Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1.5m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $49 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1.5m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $49 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

Download Settings Share
Download started
Please be patient - this may take a moment
by Statista Research Department, last edited Dec 4, 2018
This statistic shows the total interest and other investment income of insurance company AG Insurance from 2015 to 2017 (in million euros). AG Insurance is an insurance company from Belgium which provides life insurance, property and casualty insurance as well as supplementary pensions. It is the follow-up of Fortis Insurance Belgium, the Belgian branch of Fortis. Currently, the majority shareholder is Ageas with 75 percent of total shares with the remaining 25 percent held by BNP Paribas Fortis. As of 2017, the interest income of AG Insurance was valued at approximately 1.7 billion euros. This is a decrease when compared to the previous year.
Show more
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format
Investors in Benelux
Investors in Benelux

All Information
in one Presentation

Investors in Benelux

Everything On "Investors in Benelux" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.

Statista has been my savior on several occasions. The site is easy to maneuver and the data is in a format that can go right into a report or presentation.
Marlene Greenfield

Marlene Greenfield
Vice President, Hearst Magazines

Statistics on "Investors in Benelux"
  • Retail investors/households
  • Banks
  • Asset managers
  • Online brokers
  • Private banking and wealth management
  • Insurance companies
The most important statistics
  • Investment funds
  • Pension funds
  • Foreign (direct) investments
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.