Market share of Garuda Group in Indonesia 2005-2017 by airline

This statistic shows the domestic market share of the Garuda Group in Indonesia from 2005 to 2017, sorted by airline Garuda and Citilink. In 2017, the market share of Garuda amounted to 20 percent and Citilink's market share reached 13 percent. Hence, the Garuda Group reached a total market share of 33 percent in 2017.

Domestic market share of the Garuda Group in Indonesia from 2005 to 2017, by airline

Garuda IndonesiaCitilink*
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---
Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Single Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Single Account

only $59 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Sources

Release date

April 2018

Region

Indonesia

Survey time period

2005 to 2017

Supplementary notes

* According to the source, Citilink counted under Garuda until the year 2012, when it transitioned from Garuda to a separate airline with its own operator's certificate.

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Single Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$59 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Aviation industry in Indonesia"

Further Content: You might find this interesting as well

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.