Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Platform market share for smart displays in the U.S. 2019

Smart display market share in the United States as of January 2019, by vendor

by Shanhong Liu, last edited Mar 14, 2019
Platform market share for smart displays in the U.S. 2019 This statistic shows the smart display platform market share in the United States in 2019. As of January 2019, Amazon's Alexa platform accounted for around 67 percent of the smart display market share in the United States, with Google Assistant making up the remaining 33 percent.
Show more

Smart display market share in the United States as of January 2019, by vendor

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Statista has been my savior on several occasions. The site is easy to maneuver and the data is in a format that can go right into a report or presentation.
Marlene Greenfield

Marlene Greenfield
Vice President, Hearst Magazines

Statistics on "Display technology"
  • Displays by technology
  • Display by device/product
  • Smartphone market
  • TV market
  • Minotor market
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.