More than 7,500
- Media usage in SwitzerlandMedia usage in Switzerland
- Media usage of children in GermanyMedia usage of children in Germany
- Media usage in the NetherlandsMedia usage in the Netherlands
- Media usage in BelgiumMedia usage in Belgium
- Ethnic groups in the U.S. - media consumptionEthnic groups in the U.S. - media consumption
- eSports and (online) gaming in Belgium, Luxembourg and the NetherlandseSports and (online) gaming in Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
- Audiovisual media usage in FinlandAudiovisual media usage in Finland
- The magazine industry in the NetherlandsThe magazine industry in the Netherlands
- Paraguay media reach 2016, by genderParaguay media reach 2016, by gender
- Media reach among gay/bisexual men in the U.S. 2017Media reach among gay/bisexual men in the U.S. 2017
- Media reach among lesbians/bisexual women in the U.S. 2017Media reach among lesbians/bisexual women in the U.S. 2017
- UK: total media reach of the Brick & Steel Border Counties Rally 2017, by typeUK: total media reach of the Brick & Steel Border Counties Rally 2017, by type
- Survey audio media consumption time of 15-24-year-olds in Finland 2017, by mediumSurvey audio media consumption time of 15-24-year-olds in Finland 2017, by medium
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Dossier: Football sponsorship in Europe
Football is the most popular sport overall in Europe and provides great marketing opportunities for those who can afford it. This new Statista Dossier provides an overview of the European football sponsoring landscape across different European football leagues.
Global Industry Reports available now!
Statista now offers industry insights from a global perspective for 34 industries. The reports provide crucial information on the trends moving all major industries. Get a bird’s-eye view on your industry, complete with all essential data, KPIs, and exclusive Statista data.
New Smart TV Industry Whitepaper
Statista Research and Analysis, in cooperation with Chinese smart TV manufacturer TCL Multimedia and its subsidiary FFalcon Technology, is going to present a new white paper on the global Smart TV industry on September 15th, 2018 during the International Broadcasting Convention (IBC) in Amsterdam.
New Dossier: Electric vehicles in Italy
Is Italy speeding up on electric mobility or is the next charging point still too far away? Have a deeper look into the topic with this new dossier. Statista provides an overview on the market situation and customer attitudes around e-mobility in this country so passionate about cars.
New Topic Page: Brexit negotiations
With an October deadline looming and an unpopular proposal in hand, time is running out for Theresa May to secure a deal with the European Union. This topic highlights some the main issues standing in the way of a deal and explores how the British public have reacted to the ongoing political drama.
New Dossier: eSports in the Benelux region
Revenue might still pale in comparison to other sports, but the recent growth of electronic sports, or eSports, has been immense. This dossier analyzes the popularity of video games and digital games in the Netherlands and the attitude shown towards the trend of online gaming.
New topic page: Organic cosmetics in the UK
As consumers become aware of the potentially harmful ingredients used in conventional beauty products, many are seeking green alternatives which pose a lesser risk to the skin and the environment. This topic page provides an overview of natural and organic cosmetic sales and UK consumer attitudes.
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.
We've given our Market Outlooks a new look
New Market: Luxury Goods
The Consumer Market Outlook now includes historical market sizes and forecasts for 9 personal luxury goods categories as well as company data on key players in 50 countries.