More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
- Household finance in BelgiumHousehold finance in Belgium
- Personal savings in the United StatesPersonal savings in the United States
- Savings in the United Kingdom (UK)Savings in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Assets and wealth of households in EuropeAssets and wealth of households in Europe
- Consumer lending in the United Kingdom (UK)Consumer lending in the United Kingdom (UK)
- Commercial property in the U.S.Commercial property in the U.S.
- Non-performing loans in Central and Eastern EuropeNon-performing loans in Central and Eastern Europe
- Seniors housing in the United StatesSeniors housing in the United States
- Household savings to deposits redeemable at notice in the Netherlands 2017-2018Household savings to deposits redeemable at notice in the Netherlands 2017-2018
- Monthly consumer confidence in Belgium compared to Europe 2016-2018Monthly consumer confidence in Belgium compared to Europe 2016-2018
- Consumer confidence in Luxembourg compared to Europe 2016-2018Consumer confidence in Luxembourg compared to Europe 2016-2018
- Household savings to deposits with agreed maturity in the Netherlands 2017-2018Household savings to deposits with agreed maturity in the Netherlands 2017-2018
- Gross savings per capita in Belgium and the Netherlands 2012-2016Gross savings per capita in Belgium and the Netherlands 2012-2016
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.