More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
- Cosmetic brands: Estée LauderCosmetic brands: Estée Lauder
- Cosmetics industry in JapanCosmetics industry in Japan
- Cosmetics industry worldwideCosmetics industry worldwide
- Ulta BeautyUlta Beauty
- Cosmetics consumer behavior in the U.S.Cosmetics consumer behavior in the U.S.
- Soft drinks consumption in Spain (Kantar Media TGI)Soft drinks consumption in Spain (Kantar Media TGI)
- Biscuit consumption in the UK (Kantar Media TGI)Biscuit consumption in the UK (Kantar Media TGI)
- Bath & Body WorksBath & Body Works
- Net sales of Estée Lauder worldwide 2010-2017, by product categoryNet sales of Estée Lauder worldwide 2010-2017, by product category
- Net sales of Estée Lauder worldwide 2008-2017Net sales of Estée Lauder worldwide 2008-2017
- Net sales of Estée Lauder worldwide 2010-2017, by regionNet sales of Estée Lauder worldwide 2010-2017, by region
- Net sales share of Estée Lauder worldwide 2017, by regionNet sales share of Estée Lauder worldwide 2017, by region
- Net sales share of Estée Lauder worldwide 2015-2017, by product categoryNet sales share of Estée Lauder worldwide 2015-2017, by product category
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.