Manufacturing of Textiles in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 13
Due to high capacity for innovation, the textile industry in the UK can expand its market position in promising business areas. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 6.3 billion Pound. The subindustry "Preparation and spinning of textile fibres" grew by 2.7% in 2021, which was faster than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe