This chart shows the number of bank holidays by country in 2017.
This chart shows the % share of voters who say the following "should be brought back".
This chart shows responses about whether the UK's economy will be better or worse off after Brexit.
This chart shows the share of remain and leave voters that would like other EU countries to also exit the union.
This chart shows the total sales value of Champagne exports from France in 2016 and change on 2015.
This chart shows voting intention for the general election in the Netherlands on March 15, 2017.
This chart shows how Brexit voters would vote if a second referendum were to be held.
This chart shows the percentage gap in national citizens & non-EU citizens at risk of poverty/social exclusion on 2015.
This chart shows how people in the UK imagine their country's foreign relations post-Brexit.
This chart shows the average annual real GDP growth rate of G7 countries from 2016 to 2050.
This chart shows respondent's evaluation of the relationship between the UK and the EU (in %)
This chart shows what British & German business executives think are the most important advantages & disadvantages of the EU
This chart shows the countries most optimistic and pessimistic about the EU's future in Dec 2016.
This chart shows the % who see the euro as a good/bad thing for their own country.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl