Video Streaming (SVoD)
- Revenue in the "Video Streaming (SVoD)" segment amounts to US$5,914m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2021) of 4.6 % resulting in a market volume of US$7,077m in 2021.
- User penetration is at 27.1 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 30.5 % in 2021.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$83.65.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in the United States (US$5,914m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Video Streaming (SVoD) market in million US$ in percent
User Penetration Rate
in the Video Streaming (SVoD) market in millions in percent
in the Video Streaming (SVoD) market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - User Penetration
in the Video Streaming (SVoD) market in million US$ in 2017 in percent in 2017
Key Market Indicators
GDP / Capitain US$?
Internet Penetrationin percent?
Smartphone Penetrationin percent?
|Source: Statista, August 2016|