- Revenue in the "Cinema Tickets" segment amounts to US$3,407m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2021) of 17.2 % resulting in a market volume of US$6,430m in 2021.
- User penetration is at 12.7 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 21.2 % in 2021.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$103.32.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in the United States (US$3,407m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Cinema Tickets market in million US$ in percent
User Penetration Rate
in the Cinema Tickets market in millions in percent
in the Cinema Tickets market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - User Penetration
in the Cinema Tickets market in million US$ in 2017 in percent in 2017
Key Market Indicators
GDP / Capitain US$?
Internet Penetrationin percent?
Smartphone Penetrationin percent?
Tablet Penetrationin percent?
Mobile Internet Penetrationin percent?
Food Expenditure / Capitain US$?
Single-Person Householdsin millions?
Indoor Cinemas / million inhabitants?
|Source: Statista, September 2016|
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Cinema Tickets".