Bottled Water - Worldwide
- Revenue in the Bottled Water segment amounts to US$342.40bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 5.24% (CAGR 2023-2027).
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in the United States (US$94.07bn in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$44.58 are generated in 2023.
- By 2027, 34% of spending and 8% of volume consumption in the Bottled Water segment will be attributable to out-of-home consumption (e.g., in bars and restaurants).
- In the Bottled Water segment, volume is expected to amount to 515.00bn L by 2027. The Bottled Water segment is expected to show a volume growth of 2.3% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Bottled Water segment is expected to amount to 61.79L in 2023.