Juices - Worldwide
- Revenue in the Juices segment amounts to US$116.80bn in 2023. The market is expected to grow annually by 3.65% (CAGR 2023-2027).
- In global comparison, most revenue is generated in the United States (US$26,090.00m in 2023).
- In relation to total population figures, per person revenues of US$15.20 are generated in 2023.
- By 2027, 36% of spending and 10% of volume consumption in the Juices segment will be attributable to out-of-home consumption (e.g., in bars and restaurants).
- In the Juices segment, volume is expected to amount to 37.63bn L by 2027. The Juices segment is expected to show a volume growth of 1.8% in 2024.
- The average volume per person in the Juices segment is expected to amount to 4.66L in 2023.