Cruises - Worldwide
- Revenue in the Cruises segment is projected to reach US$25.14bn in 2023.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2023-2027) of 9.29%, resulting in a projected market volume of US$35.87bn by 2027.
- In the Cruises segment, the number of users is expected to amount to 32.53m users by 2027.
- User penetration is 0.32% in 2023 and is expected to hit 0.41% by 2027.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) is expected to amount to US$1.03k.
- In the Cruises segment, 24% of total revenue will be generated through online sales by 2027.
- In global comparison, most revenue will be generated in the United States (US$12,500.00m in 2023).