Italy: women practicing gymnastics and aerobics 2019

This graph shows the result of a survey about women practicing gymnastics and aerobics in Italy in 2019. According to the survey, about one third of the women interviewed (33.8 percent) did not practice these sports and was not interested in them. Considering that 16.8 percent of the respondents practiced these sports in the past but was not interested in gymnastics and aerobics anymore, it is possible to conclude that about half of the women interviewed (50.6 percent) was not interested in practicing these sport at the time of the survey. Conversely, the remaining 49.4 percent of the total respondents showed interested in these disciplines, as they were either practicing these sports regularly, practicing them in the past and would like to restart or have never practiced gymnastics and aerobics but would like to try.

Women practicing gymnastics and aerobics in Italy in 2019

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Single Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Single Account

$39 $59 per month *
in the first 12 months
33% Discount until June 30th
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$468 / Year
$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

July 2019

Region

Italy

Survey time period

2019

Number of respondents

7,000 respondents

Age group

18-65 years old

Method of interview

Computer-assisted web interviews (CAWI)

Supplementary notes

The source does not specify the date of the survey.

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account.

Single Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract; Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Women's sport participation in Italy"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.