Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Share of individuals using sunscreen in Italy 2019

Do you use sunscreen?

by Statista Research Department, last edited Sep 6, 2019
Share of individuals using sunscreen in Italy 2019 According to the results of the survey conducted by YouGov Italia, 31 percent of Italians does not use sunscreen. However, the fact that the remaining 69 percent uses sunscreen, makes it one of the most used skin care products in Italy.
Show more

Do you use sunscreen?

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
I think of Statista as Google for researchers. Statista provides you with the information you search for right away.
Dr. Horst Stipp

Dr. Horst Stipp
EVP, Research & Innovation, Advertising Research Foundation

Statistics on "Facial skin care consumption in Great Britain (Kantar Media TGI)"
  • Facial skin care consumption habits
  • Facial skin care brand rankings
  • Facial skin care brand products
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.