We are the global leading platform for business data from 600 industries and 50 countries.
|Consumption in quadrillion Btu|
$49 / Month *
Prices do not include sales tax.
in one Presentation
Everything On "Biomass and biofuels in the U.S." in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.
I think of Statista as Google for researchers. Statista provides you with the information you search for right away.
Dr. Horst Stipp
EVP, Research & Innovation, Advertising Research Foundation
- Global biofuel production from 2000 to 2018 (in thousand metric tons of oil equivalent)Biofuels - production worldwide 2000-2018
- Leading countries based on biofuel production in 2018 (in thousand metric tons of oil equivalent)Global biofuel production by select country 2018
- Leading biodiesel producers worldwide in 2018, by country (in billion liters)Global biodiesel production by country 2018
- Leading global bioenergy capacity in 2018, by country (in megawatts)Worldwide capacity of bioenergy power ranked by country 2018
- Production of bioethanol in 2016, by region (in billion liters)Bioethanol production by region 2016
- Estimated number of biomass energy-related jobs worldwide in 2017-2018, by region (in 1,000s)*Biomass energy industry: jobs worldwide by region 2017/18
- Capacity of biomass power plants in selected countries and worldwide in 2018 (in gigawatts)Biomass energy - power plant capacity worldwide 2018
- Consumption of wood pellets worldwide in 2017, by select region (in million metric tons)Global wood pellet consumption by major region 2017
- Wood pellet production worldwide from 2000 to 2016 (in million metric tons)Global wood pellets production 2000-2016
- Production of wood pellets worldwide in 2017, by region (in million metric tons)Global wood pellet production in selected regions 2017
- Import volume of wood pellets globally in 2015, by major country (in 1,000 metric tons)Volume of wood pellet imports by major country 2015
- Export volume of wood pellets globally in 2017, by major country (in million metric tons)Volume of wood pellet exports by major country 2017
- Biomass energy production in the United States from 2018 to 2050 (in quadrillion British thermal units)*U.S. production of energy from biomass 2018-2050
- U.S. biomass energy consumption from 2006 to 2018 (in trillion British thermal units)U.S. renewable energy consumption - biomass 2006-2018
- Biofuel production in the United States from 2000 to 2018 (in 1,000 metric tons of oil equivalent)Biofuels - production in the U.S. 2000-2018
- U.S. biofuel consumption from 2008 to 2018 (in trillion British thermal units)U.S. renewable energy consumption - biofuels 2008-2018
- Net generation of non-hydroelectric renewable energy in the U.S. in 2018, by source (in million kilowatt hours)*U.S. renewables: total non-hydroelectric net generation 2018
- U.S. biopower generation from 2000 to 2018, by source (in billion kilowatt hours)U.S. biomass generation by source 2000-2018
- Increase in U.S. biomass electricity generation from 2000 to 2017Increase in biomass electricity generation - United States 2000-2017
- Solid biomass and renewable waste energy capacity in the U.S. from 2008 to 2018 (in megawatts)Capacity of biomass and renewable waste energy in the U.S. 2008-2018
- U.S. industrial sector renewable energy consumption from biomass from 2008 to 2018 (in quadrillion British thermal units)U.S. industrial sector renewable energy consumption from biomass 2008-2018
- Biomass energy consumption in the U.S. residential sector from 2008 to 2018 (in trillion Btu)Renewable energy consumption in the U.S. residential sector - biomass 2008-2018