We are the global leading platform for business data from 600 industries and 50 countries.
|Low estimate||High estimate|
$49 / Month *
Prices do not include sales tax.
in one Presentation
Everything On "Hydropower industry" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
CEO, MindShare Germany
- Hydroelectric energy production worldwide from 2009 to 2017 (in terawatt hours)Global hydropower production 2009-2017
- Global hydropower consumption from 1998 to 2018 (in million metric tons of oil equivalent)Global hydropower consumption 1998-2018
- The world's largest hydroelectric dams as of 2019, based on generating capacity (in gigawatts)Largest hydroelectic power facilities globally 2019
- Distribution of worldwide hydropower capacity as of 2018, by major countryHydropower global capacities share - leading countries 2018
- Cumulative hydropower capacity worldwide in 2018, by major country (in gigawatts)Hydropower global capacity in key countries 2018
- Worldwide hydropower generation in 2018, by major country (in terawatt hours)Hydropower generation globally by key countries 2018
- Countries with the highest share of hydropower consumption in 2018Countries with the highest share of hydropower consumption 2018
- Hydropower consumption in China from 2004 to 2018 (in million metric tons of oil equivalent)China's hydropower consumption 2004-2018
- Leading states in hydropower electricity capacity in the U.S. in 2017 (in megawatts)U.S. renewable energy: leading states in hydropower capacity 2017
- U.S. industrial sector consumption of conventional hydroelectric power from 2008 to 2018 (in trillion British thermal units)U.S. industrial sector consumption of conventional hydroelectric power 2008-2018
- U.S. hydropower consumption from 1998 to 2018 (in million metric tons of oil equivalent)Hydropower consumption - United States 1998-2018
- Average expenses for the operation of hydroelectric power plants run by major U.S. investor-owned electric utilities from 1998 to 2017 (in mills per kilowatt hour)Hydroelectric power plant operating expenses 1998-2017
- Leading U.S. states based on consumption of hydroelectric power in 2017 (in million kilowatt hours)U.S. consumption of hydroelectric power by major state 2017
- Levelized cost of electricity (LCOE) of hydropower worldwide from 2010 to 2018 (in U.S. dollars per kilowatt hour)*Global LCOE of hydropower energy 2010-2018
- Average installation cost for hydropower worldwide from 2010 to 2018 (in U.S. dollars per kilowatt)*Global average hydropower installed cost 2010-2018
- Distribution of hydropower jobs worldwide in 2018, by country Global hydropower sector job share by country 2018
- Share of employees in hydroelectric generation in the U.S. in 2018, by industryU.S. hydroelectric generation employees share by segment 2018
- Projected U.S. renewable energy electric power sector capacity and generation from 2017 to 2050U.S. renewable energy electric power capacity and generation forecast 2017-2050
- Projected capital expenditures for a typical U.S. hydropower plant from 2017 to 2050 (in U.S. dollars per kilowatt)U.S. hydroelectric power plant: capital costs 2017-2050
- Hydropower electricity generation capacity additions in the U.S. from 2020 to 2050 (in gigawatts)*U.S. hydropower electricity generation: capacity additions 2020-2050
- Hydropower capacity of the development pipeline in the U.S. as of end of 2018, by status (in megawatts)U.S. Capacity of hydropower project pipeline by status 2018