Try our corporate solution for free!
+1 (212) 419-5770

Brazil: import value of processed plastics 2008-2018

In 2018, imports of processed plastics into Brazil amounted to approximately 12.3 billion Brazilian reals (around 3.4 billion U.S. dollars), up from 9.57 billion reals (three billion U.S. dollars) a year earlier. Imports of processed plastics in Brazil reached 747 thousand metric tons in 2018.

Annual imports of processed plastics in Brazil from 2008 to 2018

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Single Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Single Account

$39 $59 per month *
in the first 12 months
33% Discount until October 31st
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$468 / Year
$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in

Release date

June 2019



Survey time period

2008 to 2018

Special properties

Based on nominal prices

Supplementary notes

The source provides the following additional information: "For foreign trade of plastic, Chapter 39 of the MERCOSUR Common Nomenclature (NCM) must be considered. Some plastic goods may be classified under other specific categories such as plastic auto-parts, synthetic fabrics, etc. The proportion of plastic goods classified under Chapter 39 is 80 percent; the remaining 20 percent is distributed among other classifications."
Figures have been rounded.

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract; Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Imports to China"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.