Revenue of Despegar.com 2015-2019, by product type

In 2019, Despegar.com generated nearly 62 percent of its revenue through bookings related to packages, hotels and other travel products. Booking of air tickets accounted for the remaining 38 percent of the company's total revenue. Despegar.com is an online travel agency with presence in 21 countries worldwide.

Revenue generated by Despegar.com from 2015 to 2019, by product type

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Single Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Single Account

only $59 / month *
in the first 12 months
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

April 2020

Region

Worldwide

Survey time period

2015 to 2019

Supplementary notes

Figures have been rounded.

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account.

Single Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 / Month *
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract; Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Expedia Inc. "

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.