Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Distribution of beer types in the Netherlands 2016, by market share

Distribution of beer types in the Netherlands in 2016, by market share

by Brigitte van de Pas, last edited Oct 5, 2017
Distribution of beer types in the Netherlands 2016, by market share This statistic displayed shows the distribution of beer types in the Netherlands in 2016, by market share. This year, the large majority of the beer in the Netherlands was lager, with a market share of nearly 85 percent. The remaining 15 percent was divided between specialty beer (nearly ten percent) and alcohol-free beer and beer mixes (6.3 percent).
Show more

Distribution of beer types in the Netherlands in 2016, by market share

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format
Beer market in the Netherlands
Beer market in the Netherlands

All Information
in one Presentation

Beer market in the Netherlands

Everything On "Beer market in the Netherlands" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.

Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron

Christof Baron
CEO, MindShare Germany

Statistics on "Beer market in the Netherlands"
  • Beer production
  • Beer sales
  • Beer consumption
The most important statistics
  • Craft beer
  • Non-alcoholic and low-alcohol beer
  • Beer trade
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.