Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Public opinion on Pope Francis in France 2018

Opinion of French people on Pope Francis in 2018

by Statista Research Department, last edited Jan 28, 2019
Public opinion on Pope Francis in France 2018 The graph displays public opinion on Pope Francis in France in 2018. It shows that 64 percent of French people had a quite good opinion on Pope Francis and 14 percent of them had a very good opinion. On the other hand, five percent of respondents declared they had a very bad opinion on Pope Francis. Overall, 78 percent of French people had good opinion on Pope Francis in 2018.
Show more

Opinion of French people on Pope Francis in 2018

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Statista has been my savior on several occasions. The site is easy to maneuver and the data is in a format that can go right into a report or presentation.
Marlene Greenfield

Marlene Greenfield
Vice President, Hearst Magazines

Statistics on "Christianity in Great Britain (UK)"
  • Practising Christians
  • Church of England - finances
  • Church of Scotland - finances
  • The Catholic Church of England and Wales - finances
  • The Methodist Church of Great Britain - finances
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.