EPA to Set New Carbon Emission Targets
The Environmental Protection Agency will reportedly propose new CO2 emission targets for U.S. power plants on June 2, 2014. Our chart shows carbon-dioxide emissions from power plants in the U.S. from 1990 to 2012 and includes the targets that the EPA will reportedly set.
- Greenhouse gas emissions in the United Kingdom (UK) 2001-2014Greenhouse gas emissions in the United Kingdom (UK) 2001-2014
- Scotland: greenhouse gas emissions 1998-2012Scotland: greenhouse gas emissions 1998-2012
- Scotland: greenhouse gas emissions by sector 2012Scotland: greenhouse gas emissions by sector 2012
- Global emissions of carbon dioxide 2013Global emissions of carbon dioxide 2013
- World agricultural greenhouse gas emissionsWorld agricultural greenhouse gas emissions
- Amount of GHG emissions in the United Kingdom (UK) 1990 to 2014Amount of GHG emissions in the United Kingdom (UK) 1990 to 2014
- Amount of CO2 emissions in the United Kingdom (UK) 1990 to 2014Amount of CO2 emissions in the United Kingdom (UK) 1990 to 2014
- U.S. carbon dioxide emissions: 1975-2015U.S. carbon dioxide emissions: 1975-2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens