The best-paying jobs that require no degree
Which careers offer employees without a university degree the highest salaries? According to Adzuna data featured in Business Insider, equities trader is the highest-paying job in Britain that does not require a degree. People in mining construction and those employed as commodities traders also earn generous salaries. Read more in the i100.
- Percentage of population with a university degree, by country 2007Percentage of population with a university degree, by country 2007
- Share of population with a university degree in Australia 1989-2015Share of population with a university degree in Australia 1989-2015
- Number of people with a university degree in Australia 1989-2015 Number of people with a university degree in Australia 1989-2015
- Active doctors of medicine in the U.S. by place of education 1985-2013Active doctors of medicine in the U.S. by place of education 1985-2013
- Bachelor's degrees earned in the United States by gender 1950-2026Bachelor's degrees earned in the United States by gender 1950-2026
- U.S.: educational attainment, by enthnicity 2015U.S.: educational attainment, by enthnicity 2015
- Top U.S. doctorate granting institutions in 2015, by number of recipientsTop U.S. doctorate granting institutions in 2015, by number of recipients
- Number of university graduates in China up to 2015Number of university graduates in China up to 2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl