This chart shows global recorded music industry revenues since 2005.
This chart shows the number of Amazon Prime members in the United States.
This chart shows the percentage of internet users who access music in copyright infringing ways.
This chart shows the % using the following technology/platforms most often to stay up-to-date with music in 2017.
This chart shows the % of Americans aged 12+ who listened to the following services in the past month.
This chart compares the subscriber growth of Apple Music and Spotify since June 2015.
This chart shows metal & hard rock albums that went at least 10x Platinum (Diamond) in the U.S.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl