- Revenue in the "Music Events" segment amounts to US$3,092m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2021) of 11.3 % resulting in a market volume of US$4,739m in 2021.
- User penetration is at 7.8 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 9.9 % in 2021.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$152.71.
- From a global comparison perspective it is shown that most revenue is generated in the United States (US$3,092m in 2017).
Revenue Revenue Growth
in the Music Events market in million US$ in percent
User Penetration Rate
in the Music Events market in millions in percent
in the Music Events market in US$
Global Comparison - Revenue Global Comparison - User Penetration
in the Music Events market in million US$ in 2017 in percent in 2017
Key Market Indicators
Food Expenditure / Capitain US$?
Indoor Cinemas / million inhabitants?
Single-Person Householdsin millions?
Tablet Penetrationin percent?
Mobile Internet Penetrationin percent?
Smartphone Penetrationin percent?
Internet Penetrationin percent?
GDP / Capitain US$?
|Source: Statista, August 2016|
Here you can find more studies and statistics about "Music Events".