Interest in financial information and analysis in Italy 2011-2019

In 2019, approximately 54 percent of Italians declared that they have little or no interest at all in topics regarding financial information and analysis. Conversely, the remaining 46 percent said that they are interested in such topics. However, a glance at the graph reveals that prior to 2019, the share of Italians interested in financial information and analysis was always larger than the share of uninterested (except for the year 2011).

Interest in financial information and analysis in Italy from 2011 to 2019

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Single Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Single Account

only $59 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in

Release date

July 2019



Survey time period

2011 to 2019

Number of respondents


Age group

18 years and older

Method of interview

Computer-assisted personal interviews (CAPI)

Supplementary notes

*Number of interviewees who participated at the survey for the year 2019. The source does not specify the methodology or the number of respondents for the previous years.

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Single Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$59 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Fintech in Italy"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $708 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.