We are the global leading platform for business data from 600 industries and 50 countries.
$49 / Month *
Prices do not include sales tax.
in one Presentation
Everything On "Air transportation safety" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.
Statista has been my savior on several occasions. The site is easy to maneuver and the data is in a format that can go right into a report or presentation.
Vice President, Hearst Magazines
- Number of scheduled passengers boarded by the global airline industry from 2004 to 2019 (in millions)Global air traffic - scheduled passengers 2004-2019
- Number of flights performed by the global airline industry from 2004 to 2019 (in millions)Global air traffic - number of flights 2004-2019
- Passenger fare revenue generated within the U.S. airline industry between 2009 to 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)U.S. airline industry - passenger revenue 2009-2018
- Expenses of commercial airlines worldwide between 2004 and 2019 (in billion U.S. dollars)Expenses of commercial airlines worldwide 2004-2019
- Countries and regions with the highest number of fatal civil airliner accidents from 1945 through August 29, 2019Fatal civil airliner accidents by country and region 1945-2019
- Airline insurance costs in worldwide commercial aviation between 2007 and 2018, by type (in million U.S. dollars)Plane crashes - insurance costs 2007-2018
- Number of aircraft accidents worldwide in 2018, by operator region and level of damageNumber of aircraft accidents worldwide by region 2018
- Leading primary contributing factors to aircraft accidents worldwide between 2014 and 2018, by percentage contribution*Primary contributing factors to aircraft accidents worldwide 2014-2018
- Number of worldwide air traffic* fatalities from 2006 to 2018Worldwide air traffic - number of fatalities 2006-2018
- Aircraft hull losses per one million flights from 2013 to 2018, by regionAircraft hull loss rate 2013-2018
- Aircraft hull loss rate per million flights in 2018, by region (in units)Plane crashes - jet hull loss rate by region 2018
- Number of fatal aircraft accidents worldwide in 2018, by category and fatalitiesFatal aircraft accidents worldwide by type 2018
- Number of non-fatal aircraft accidents worldwide in 2018, by categoryNon-fatal aircraft accidents worldwide by type 2018
- Number of serious cabin injuries reported on aircraft worldwide in 2018, by type*Serious aircraft cabin injuries worldwide by type 2018
- Number of unruly airline passengers worldwide in 2018, by level of behaviorUnruly airline passengers worldwide by level of behavior 2018
- Global security screening market size from 2018 to 2027 (in billion U.S. dollars)Market size of security screening worldwide 2018-2027
- Value of the global market for airport full body scanners in 2016 and 2021 (in million U.S. dollars)Airport full body scanner - market value 2016-2021
- Share of airports with implemented or planned ID management solutions worldwide by 2021, by major processing step ID management implementation at airports worldwide by 2021
- What are the biggest opportunities for airports to streamline security?Best ways to make airport security more efficient worldwide 2019
- Share of aircraft accidents worldwide where countermeasures could have been effective between 2014 and 2018, by countermeasureEffectiveness of countermeasures in preventing aircraft accidents worldwide 2014-2018