Try our corporate solution for free!
(212) 419-8286
hadley.ward@statista.com

Cannabis medicinal and recreational market share worldwide in 2018 and 2027

The global cannabis market in 2018 was almost even between adult use and medical cannabis. Adult use cannabis had a 52 percent share of the market, while medical cannabis enjoyed the remaining 48 percent share of the global cannabis market. By 2027, adult use cannabis is projected to account for 62 percent share of the cannabis market, leaving medical cannabis with 38 percent share of the global market.

Market share of medical and recreational cannabis worldwide in 2018 and 2027

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Single Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Single Account

$39 $59 per month *
in the first 12 months
33% discount until May 31st
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$468 / Year
$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Sources

Release date

February 2019

Region

North America

Survey time period

2018

Supplementary notes

*Forecast

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Medical cannabis in the United Kingdom (UK)"

Further Content: You might find this interesting as well

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.