Vodafone - additional information
As can be seen in the statistic above, British multinational company Vodafone has millions of customers spread out all around the world. Vodafone has operations in more than 30 different countries and also has partner operations in many additional places. The company enjoys a significant share of the telecommunications markets in a number of the different countries where it operates. In particular, the company has a very high share of the market in South Africa, where Vodafone owns 50 percent of the leading company, Vodacom.
As one might expect, seeing how many millions of customers the company has, Vodafone also generates high levels of revenue each year. Since 2009, the company has consistently generated more than 40 billion pounds annually (over 60 billion U.S. dollars). As a result Vodafone was ranked fifth in the list of the most valuable telecommunications brands in the world in 2016. Ahead of Vodafone were AT&T, China Mobile, Verizon, and Deutsche Telekom. In the United Kingdom, Vodafone is the leading corporate brand.
Vodafone also has a significant number of employees dispersed all around the world. In 2016, the company had in total more than 111,600 employees, working in the areas of customer care and administration, selling and distribution and operations.
We are the global leading platform for business data from 600 industries and 50 countries.
|India||South Africa (Vodacom)||Germany||Italy||UK||Spain||US (Verizon Wireless)|
$49 / Month *
Prices do not include sales tax.
in one Presentation
Everything On "Vodafone" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
CEO, MindShare Germany
- Information technology (IT) spending on telecommunications services worldwide, from 2008 to 2020 (in billion U.S. dollars)Telecom services: global spending forecast 2008-2020
- Global telecom services spending forecast from 2018 to 2023 (in billion U.S. dollars)Forecast spending global telecom services 2018-2023
- Global mobile industry market capital expenditures from 2010 to 2020 (in billion U.S. dollars)Total mobile industry capex worldwide 2010-2020
- Telecommunication operators/companies worldwide by revenue in 2017 (in billion euro)Leading telecommunication operators worldwide based on revenue 2017
- Ranking of telecom operators by brand value in 2019 (in billion U.S. dollars)Telecom operators by brand value 2019
- Revenue of the Vodafone Group from 2010 to 2019 (in billion British pounds/euros)**Vodafone: revenue 2008-2019
- Vodafone's revenue by market/country worldwide between 2015 and 2019** (in million euros)Revenue of Vodafone Group by market/country 2015-2019
- Vodafone's operating profit from 2008 to 2019** (in million British pounds & euros)Vodafone: operating profit 2008-2019
- Vodafone's EBITDA from 2010 to 2019** (in million British pounds & euros)Vodafone: EBITDA 2008-2019
- Number of Vodafone employees worldwide from 2009 to 2019Vodafone employees worldwide 2009-2019
- Distribution of Vodafone employees from 2011 to 2019, by locationDistribution of Vodafone employees 2011-2019, by location
- Market share held by Vodafone in the main countries of operation as of December 2018Mobile/fixed market share of Vodafone in its main markets 2018
- Number of Vodafone mobile customers from 2013 to 2019, by country/market (in millions)Number of Vodafone mobile customers worldwide 2013-2019, by country
- Vodafone's share of mobile market in selected countries from 2010 to 2019*Mobile market share of Vodafone by country 2010-2019
- Market share held by mobile operators in the United Kingdom (UK) 2018, by subscriberMobile operators: carrier market shares in the United Kingdom (UK) 2018
- Market share of network providers in mobile connections in Germany from 1998 to 2018Market share of network providers in mobile connections in Germany 1998-2018
- Number of DSL customers of Vodafone from 1st quarter 2007 to 1st quarter 2019 (in 1,000)Number of DSL customers of Vodafone in Germany Q1 2007-Q1 2019
- Market share of mobile network providers in Italy in 2018Market share of mobile network providers in Italy 2018
- Mobile telephony market share in Spain as of December 2018, by telecommunications providerMobile phone provider market share in Spain as of December 2018