Try our corporate solution for free!
(212) 419-8286
hadley.ward@statista.com

Transactions in assets insurance corporations Netherlands 2017-2020, by asset

This statistic shows the total transactions in assets from insurance corporations in the Netherlands from the first quarter of 2017 to the second quarter of 2020, by asset (in million euros). In the second quarter of 2020, insurance corporations lost approximately 547 million euros on transactions in assets of shares and other equity.

Total transactions in assets from insurance corporations in the Netherlands from 1st quarter 2017 to 2nd quarter 2020, by asset

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Single Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Single Account

$39 $59 per month *
in the first 12 months
33% Discount until November 30th
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$468 / Year
$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

November 2020

Region

Netherlands

Survey time period

Q1 2017 to Q2 2020

Supplementary notes

The source states that the numbers of the insurence corporations "are based on returns submitted by these institutions to the Dutch Central Bank (DNB). The figures reported form about 90% of the nationals totals; the numbers are raised to account for the remaining 10%".

Excluded in the total number are depositis and other liquid assets.

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Insurance industry in the Benelux"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.