Market share of baby milk brands in the United Kingdom (UK) in 2015/16

Market share of baby milk brands in the United Kingdom (UK) 2015/16 This statistic shows the market share of baby milk brands in the United Kingdom (UK) in 2015/16. Aptamil has the largest share of the baby milk market at 51 percent, followed by Cow and Gate at 31 percent. Both brands are owned by the same manufacturer, Danone, which altogether holds 82 percent of the market, while the organic baby milk product Hipp only has a two percent share.
Show more
Loading statistic...
Market share
Aptamil (Danone)51%
Cow & Gate (Danone)31%
SMA (Nestle)14%
Other milks4%
HiPP2%
Market share
Aptamil (Danone)51%
Cow & Gate (Danone)31%
SMA (Nestle)14%
Other milks4%
HiPP2%
Download Settings Share
Chart type
Datalabels
Share on Social Media
HTML code to embed chart as PNG (FAQ)
Download started
Please be patient - this may take a moment
Description Source More information
This statistic shows the market share of baby milk brands in the United Kingdom (UK) in 2015/16. Aptamil has the largest share of the baby milk market at 51 percent, followed by Cow and Gate at 31 percent. Both brands are owned by the same manufacturer, Danone, which altogether holds 82 percent of the market, while the organic baby milk product Hipp only has a two percent share.
Show more
Release date
April 2016
Region
United Kingdom
Survey time period
2015/16

More information

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year

Statistics on "Baby care market in the UK"

  • Overview
The most important statistics
  • Retail sales
The most important statistics
  • Product brands
The most important statistics
  • Consumer behavior

Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format

Baby care market in the UK

All Information
in one Presentation

Baby care market in the UK

Everything On "Baby care market in the UK" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.

Statista for Your Company: The Research and Analysis Tool

  • Product Film
  • Statistics
  • Downloads

Our Premium Statistics - facts for your business

Currently, Statista provides more than 1 million statistics.
93 percent (all Premium content) are exclusively accessible via our professional accounts.

Unlimited access

As a Statista Premium customer, you receive unlimited access to all statistics at all times. Including downloads of data in the most common formats (XLS, PDF & PNG). Create relevant and significant statistics in no time.

You are in good company

Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages

Our Business Solutions: Save Time and Money

only

$588*

per year
Your advantages
  • Full access to all our statistics
  • Download as XLS, PDF & PNG
  • Relevant data: complete source information
All functions of our platform illustrated face-to-face
  • Learn how Statista supports your company
  • Extensive tour across the whole portal
  • Personal guidance by our support team
The knowledge database for your company
  • All functions of the Premium Account
  • Access to dossiers, forecasts and studies
  • Access to our international database
  • Publishing rights and other exclusive functions

Statistics on the topic

Topics

About Statista

Learn more about how Statista can support your business.

Request webinar