Interest in using an online dating site or app in the UK June 2017, by marital status

This statistic presents the findings of a survey on the interest in using dating website or app in the United Kingdom (UK) in June 2017, by marital status. During the survey period, it was found that the most willing survey group who could imagine using online dating site or app were singles, with 21 percent. On the other hand, notably more, that is 80 and 79 percent of surveyed individuals who were in a relationship or married, respectively, stated that they would not use such online services.

Share of individuals who were interested in using an online dating site or app in the United Kingdom (UK) in June 2017, by marital status*

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Single Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Single Account

$39 $59 per month *
in the first 12 months
33% Discount until June 30th
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$468 / Year
$708 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

June 2017

Region

United Kingdom

Survey time period

9th to 11th of May 2017

Number of respondents

678 respondents

Age group

18 years and older

Special properties

who have never used an online dating app or website.

Method of interview

Online survey

Supplementary notes

* This question was phrased by the source as follows:
"Could you generally imagine using a dating website or app?"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account.

Single Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract; Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Online dating in the United States"

Further Content: You might find this interesting as well

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.