More than 7,500 companies trust Statista
- Meat industry in CanadaMeat industry in Canada
- Meat industry in DenmarkMeat industry in Denmark
- Meat industry in SwedenMeat industry in Sweden
- Meat industry in NorwayMeat industry in Norway
- Beer market in the NetherlandsBeer market in the Netherlands
- Companies in the meat industry in the Netherlands 2018, by number of employeesCompanies in the meat industry in the Netherlands 2018, by number of employees
- Frequency of meat consumption in the Netherlands 2012-2014, by typeFrequency of meat consumption in the Netherlands 2012-2014, by type
- Total animal slaughter in domestic meat industry Netherlands 2017, by animalTotal animal slaughter in domestic meat industry Netherlands 2017, by animal
- Global per capita meat consumption 2015-2027Global per capita meat consumption 2015-2027
- Influence revealed malpractices industry on meat consumption the Netherlands 2017Influence revealed malpractices industry on meat consumption the Netherlands 2017
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany
Any more questions?
Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!
Download your Report
New Statista Dossier on plastic waste in Europe
The world is waking up to the environmental impacts caused by plastic waste, and the European Union is declaring war on single-use plastics. This statistic dossier provides an overview of plastic waste generation, recycling and treatment and plastic marine waste in Europe.
New Statista Study: European Football Benchmark
Just in time for the start of the new Premier League season, Statista launches the European Football Benchmark: The first football study that compares the 5 big European leagues from a fan's perspective. Find out everything about the Premier League, its clubs, sponsors and fans.
New tutorial video on the Global Consumer Survey
The Statista Global Consumer Survey offers a global perspective on consumption and media usage, covering the offline and online world of the consumer. The new tutorial video shows all functionalities and illustrates how you can use the DIY analysis tool effectively.
Consumer Electronics Report 2018 out now!
Market reports for the Statista Consumer Market Outlook will now be released roughly every other week starting with the Consumer Electronics Report 2018. The market reports include data as well as qualitative insights into market drivers, consumer behaviour, trends, sales channels and key players.
In-depth eMobility Report updated & extended
The trend topic eMobility affects many industries and constantly attracts new players. Our updated in-depth report contains all relevant data and insights and includes an excel file with a detailed list of electric cars, trucks, cargo vehicles, buses, and their specifications.