The World's Top Cities For Female Entrepreneurs
The number of female entrepreneurs around the world is now significantly higher than in previous years, according to the Global Startup Ecosystem Ranking 2015. However, men continue to found the bulk of global startups. The most common cities to find female entreprenuers are all in North America. Chicago comes first with women accounting for 30 percent of new startups. Boston follows close behind with 29 percent. Silicon Valley, Los Angeles and Montreal round off the top five.
- U.S. marijuana entrepreneur's outlook for next 12 months in 2016 by sectorU.S. marijuana entrepreneur's outlook for next 12 months in 2016 by sector
- Share of affluent U.S. household members who say they are an entrepreneur in 2016Share of affluent U.S. household members who say they are an entrepreneur in 2016
- Net worth of the richest social media entrepreneurs 2016Net worth of the richest social media entrepreneurs 2016
- Leading motivations for crowdfunding in the Netherlands 2016Leading motivations for crowdfunding in the Netherlands 2016
- Largest FinTech venture capital investors in the United Kingdom (UK) 2016Largest FinTech venture capital investors in the United Kingdom (UK) 2016
- Richest media entrepreneurs ranked by assets in Germany 2016Richest media entrepreneurs ranked by assets in Germany 2016
- Microsoft's global revenue 2002-2016Microsoft's global revenue 2002-2016
- The richest people in America as of 2016The richest people in America as of 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl