Silicon Valley Lags Behind in Gender Equality
This chart illustrates how the Silicon Valley 150, the largest companies in the hot bed for tech startups, lag behind S&P 100 companies in terms of women in leadership roles.
- Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2016Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2016
- Global social networks ranked by number of users 2017Global social networks ranked by number of users 2017
- Big Mac index - global prices for a Big Mac 2017Big Mac index - global prices for a Big Mac 2017
- Consumer confidence in China March 2017Consumer confidence in China March 2017
- China: Consumer Price Index (CPI) in China by sector and area March 2017China: Consumer Price Index (CPI) in China by sector and area March 2017
- China: monthly Consumer Price Index (CPI) by region March 2017China: monthly Consumer Price Index (CPI) by region March 2017
- Monthly price of nickel at LME 2016-2017Monthly price of nickel at LME 2016-2017
- Iron ore prices monthly 2016-2017Iron ore prices monthly 2016-2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl