The 10 jobs that attract the most psychopaths
The Independent recently asked Statista to chart the top ten jobs that attract psychopaths. Using a ranking compiled by Alternet, the chart reveals that CEO makes it into first place, followed by lawyers and members of the media.
- 2017 global list of the top oil and gas companies based on revenue 2017 global list of the top oil and gas companies based on revenue
- China: weekly box office revenue - May 15 to May 21, 2017China: weekly box office revenue - May 15 to May 21, 2017
- Digital Market Outlook: e-commerce revenue in France 2015-2021, by segmentDigital Market Outlook: e-commerce revenue in France 2015-2021, by segment
- Global 2017 ranking of oil and gas companies based on net incomeGlobal 2017 ranking of oil and gas companies based on net income
- WTI and Brent crude oil: average annual spot prices 1990-2016WTI and Brent crude oil: average annual spot prices 1990-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl