The 10 jobs that attract the most psychopaths
The Independent recently asked Statista to chart the top ten jobs that attract psychopaths. Using a ranking compiled by Alternet, the chart reveals that CEO makes it into first place, followed by lawyers and members of the media.
- Leading amusement and theme park companies worldwide in 2015, by revenueLeading amusement and theme park companies worldwide in 2015, by revenue
- Global box office revenue of the most successful movies of all timeGlobal box office revenue of the most successful movies of all time
- Revenue of gross travel bookings worldwide 2011-2015Revenue of gross travel bookings worldwide 2011-2015
- U.S.: number of reported violent crime 1990 to 2015U.S.: number of reported violent crime 1990 to 2015
- Weekend box office revenue - September 23 to 25, 2016Weekend box office revenue - September 23 to 25, 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl