The 10 jobs that attract the most psychopaths
The Independent recently asked Statista to chart the top ten jobs that attract psychopaths. Using a ranking compiled by Alternet, the chart reveals that CEO makes it into first place, followed by lawyers and members of the media.
- Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies February 17-23, 2017Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies February 17-23, 2017
- Weekend box office revenue in the United Kingdom (UK) February 17-19, 2017Weekend box office revenue in the United Kingdom (UK) February 17-19, 2017
- Public IT cloud services: global market growth 2011-2020Public IT cloud services: global market growth 2011-2020
- Public cloud services: market forecast 2009-2020Public cloud services: market forecast 2009-2020
- Gross revenue from gaming and gambling in Macau 2007-2016Gross revenue from gaming and gambling in Macau 2007-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl