The UK Dominates Europe's Top 20 Universities List
Cambridge and Oxford in the United Kingdom are among the most famous and renowned universities in the world, but as our infographic below shows, the UK is far from a two-trick pony when it comes to top-class educational institutions. Of the twenty best universities in Europe, as ranked by The Times, the UK is home to a mighty 40 percent. As well as the number one spot being held by the University of Oxford, in 2016/17 a total of six from the top ten universities are to be found in the United Kingdom.
- Best Asian Universities by Times Higher Education 2016-2017Best Asian Universities by Times Higher Education 2016-2017
- Japan university ranking in 2017, by performance scoreJapan university ranking in 2017, by performance score
- Best Australian universities by Times Higher Education 2016-2017Best Australian universities by Times Higher Education 2016-2017
- Monthly Consumer Price Index of all urban consumers in the U.S. April 2017Monthly Consumer Price Index of all urban consumers in the U.S. April 2017
- Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2017Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2017
- Projected Consumer Price Index in the United States 2010-2022Projected Consumer Price Index in the United States 2010-2022
- China: leading online video platforms by unique visits in March 2017China: leading online video platforms by unique visits in March 2017
- China: Consumer Price Index (CPI) in China by sector and area March 2017China: Consumer Price Index (CPI) in China by sector and area March 2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl