The UK Dominates Europe's Top 20 Universities List
Cambridge and Oxford in the United Kingdom are among the most famous and renowned universities in the world, but as our infographic below shows, the UK is far from a two-trick pony when it comes to top-class educational institutions. Of the twenty best universities in Europe, as ranked by The Times, the UK is home to a mighty 40 percent. As well as the number one spot being held by the University of Oxford, in 2016/17 a total of six from the top ten universities are to be found in the United Kingdom.
- Best Asian Universities by Times Higher Education 2014-2015Best Asian Universities by Times Higher Education 2014-2015
- Best Australian universities by Times Higher Education 2016-2017Best Australian universities by Times Higher Education 2016-2017
- Education brands' identity strength according to young people in the UK 2014Education brands' identity strength according to young people in the UK 2014
- U.S. personal income 1990-2016U.S. personal income 1990-2016
- Most popular Apple App Store categories 2017Most popular Apple App Store categories 2017
- China: Consumer Price Index (CPI) in China by sector and area February 2017China: Consumer Price Index (CPI) in China by sector and area February 2017
- Monthly Consumer Price Index of all urban consumers in the U.S. February 2017Monthly Consumer Price Index of all urban consumers in the U.S. February 2017
- Total enrollment of leading U.S. medical schools in research 2017Total enrollment of leading U.S. medical schools in research 2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl