This chart shows key facts behind the new Chinese Type 001A carrier and the USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78).
This chart shows Twitter's revenue and user growth.
2016 military expenditure by country and share of global total.
This chart shows internet users who watched or created live streaming video on social media
This chart shows alcoholic beverages purchased regularly by U.S. consumers 2016
This chart shows how marketing professionals plan to adjust their digital marketing budget in 2017.
This chart shows total mobile and desktop visits for selected U.S. online news sites (in millions)
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl