This chart shows how credible Americans think selected news organizations are.
This chart shows the share of registered U.S. voters who think Trump is tweeting to much
This chart shows how many seniors in the U.S. use or own certain types of technology.
This chart shows consumer sentiment on brand behavior on social media.
This chart shows share the of consumers willing to pay for digital newspapers and magazines in the UK in 2017, by age
This chart shows the monthly active users of selected social media networks and messaging services (in million)
This chart shows a forecast of the digital B2C markets in the United States, China and the EU5.
This chart shows key facts behind the new Chinese Type 001A carrier and the USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN-78).
This chart shows Twitter's revenue and user growth.
2016 military expenditure by country and share of global total.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl