Percent of workforce possibly affected by automation in various countries
This chart compares selected social media platforms in terms of mobile user engagement.
Combating bot fraud in online advertising
This chart compares 10-year-old Twitter with 10-year-old Facebook with respect to active user base, revenue, profit and market capitalization.
This chart shows the number of requests for user data and percentage granted.
This chart shows deaths from terrorism and gun homicide in the United States from 2001 to 2011.
This chart breaks down U.S. music industry revenues by type of distribution.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens