This chart shows deaths from terrorism and gun homicide in the United States from 2001 to 2011.
This chart shows the number of paid digital-only subscribers of The New York Times.
This chart shows how frequently users of different social networks in the United States use the respective services.
This chart shows social media and search engine's share of online advertising.
This chart illustrates Apple's growing dependence on the iPhone.
This chart shows which news sources people from five different international markets consider the most important one to them personally.
This chart shows the change in time consumers spend with selected media per day between 2010 and 2014.
This graphic charts the financial losses suffered by victims of Internet crimes in the United States in 2014.
This chart illustrates the growth of advertising spending in hispanic targeted media since 2010.
This chart illustrates the different media preferences of different generations in the United States.
This chart shows the percentage who like/dislike presidential campaign logos, regardless of whether they like the candidate.
This chart shows the percentage of people in the UK giving their thoughts on what should happen to their Facebook page after they die.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens