This chart compares the subscriber growth of Apple Music and Spotify since June 2015.
This chart shows metal & hard rock albums that went at least 10x Platinum (Diamond) in the U.S.
This chart shows Spotify's financial results from 2012 to 2015.
This chart shows responses to the question: "how would you vote in a referendum on your country's Eurovision membership?"
This chart shows global recorded music industry revenues since 2005.
This chart illustrates the rise in copyright removal requests received by Google.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl