This chart shows Spotify's financial results from 2012 to 2015.
This chart shows responses to the question: "how would you vote in a referendum on your country's Eurovision membership?"
This chart shows global recorded music industry revenues since 2005.
This chart illustrates the rise in copyright removal requests received by Google.
This chart shows the domains that are most often targeted in copyright infringement complaints received by Google.
This chart breaks down U.S. music industry revenues by type of distribution.
This chart illustrates the adoption of music streaming services in the United States.
This chart illustrates the different media preferences of different generations in the United States.
This chart breaks down global digital music sales by the type of distribution.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens