Try our corporate solution for free!
(212) 419-8286
hadley.ward@statista.com

Share of travel brands investing in business intelligence/predictive analytics 2019

When it comes to the future, technology is looking to be an important part of how we function as a society. This also reflects on the travel industry, which is adapting to the new demands of the traveler by anticipating their future technological needs. According to the source, 68 percent of travel brands will reportedly be investing in business intelligence or predictive analytics by 2019, while the remaining 32 percent of travel brands do not intend to do so. Who will have made the right decision? We will have to wait and see.

Share of travel brands that want to invest in business intelligence or predictive analytics in 2019

Loading statistic...
You need to log in to download this statistic
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Source

Release date

December 2018

Region

Worldwide

Survey time period

2019

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.

Single Account
The ideal entry-level account for individual users
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Coronavirus: impact on the tourism industry worldwide"

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.