Frequency of reading print newspapers among young adults in Canada 2012

The graph above presents the frequency of reading print newspapers among young people in Canada in 2012. Among the 1,078 respondents, 29 percent stated they read print newspapers once a month.

How often do you read a print newspaper?

Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

$39 $59 per month *
in the first 12 months
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$468 / Year

Show detailed source information?
Register for free
Already a member?
Log in
Sources

Release date

June 2012

Region

Canada

Survey time period

2012

Number of respondents

1,078 respondents

Age group

18-24 years

Supplementary notes

31 percent of the respondents were high school students, the remaining 69 percent were in post-secondary educational institutions.

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account.

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references
$59 $39 / Month *
in the first 12 months
Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.

Statistics on "Print media in the U.S."

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $468 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.