Premium
Premium statistics

Industry-specific and extensively researched technical data (partially from exclusive partnerships).

A paid subscription is required for full access.

Market share of global chocolate manufacturers in the open market in 2011/12

Exclusive Premium Statistic

Market share of global chocolate manufacturers in the open market 2011/12 This statistic presents the market share of global chocolate manufacturers in the open market in 2011/12. Of all the chocolate manufacturers in 2011/12, Barry Callebaut makes up 40 percent in the open chocolate market. The global industrial chocolate market in 2010/11 was estimated to produce 6 million tons of chocolate.
The open chocolate market makes up 49 percent of the global industrial chocolate market. The other 51 percent is made up by the integrated market.
Show more
Exclusive Premium statistic

Get a Premium Account for unrestrained access.
Benefits of our Premium membership:

  • Access to all Premium statistics
  • Download as XLS, PNG and PDF
  • Detailed source and background information
Premium Account
$49 per month*
(billed annually)
*Single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

View price details

Chocolate manufacturerMarket share
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
Chocolate manufacturerMarket share
--
--
--
--
--
--
--
Exclusive Premium statistic

Get a Premium Account for unrestrained access.
Benefits of our Premium membership:

  • Access to all Premium statistics
  • Download as XLS, PNG and PDF
  • Detailed source and background information
Premium Account
$49 per month*
(billed annually)
*Single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

View price details

Download Settings Share
Chart type
Datalabels
Share on Social Media
Download started
Please be patient - this may take a moment
Description Source More information
This statistic presents the market share of global chocolate manufacturers in the open market in 2011/12. Of all the chocolate manufacturers in 2011/12, Barry Callebaut makes up 40 percent in the open chocolate market. The global industrial chocolate market in 2010/11 was estimated to produce 6 million tons of chocolate.
The open chocolate market makes up 49 percent of the global industrial chocolate market. The other 51 percent is made up by the integrated market.
Show more
Release date
July 2012
Region
Worldwide
Survey time period
2011/12

More information

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year

Statistics on "Chocolate"

  • Cocoa
The most important statistics
  • Global chocolate market: Production & retail sales
The most important statistics
  • Global chocolate market: Consumption
The most important statistics
  • U.S. chocolate market: Retail sales
  • U.S. chocolate market: E-commerce
The most important statistics
  • U.S. chocolate market: Consumption
The most important statistics

Statista for Your Company: The Research and Analysis Tool

  • Product Film
  • Statistics
  • Downloads

Our Premium Statistics - facts for your business

Currently, Statista provides more than 1 million statistics.
93 percent (all Premium content) are exclusively accessible via our professional accounts.

Unlimited access

As a Statista Premium customer, you receive unlimited access to all statistics at all times. Including downloads of data in the most common formats (XLS, PDF & PNG). Create relevant and significant statistics in no time.

You are in good company

Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages

Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps

Our Business Solutions: Save Time and Money

only

$588*

per year
Your advantages
  • Full access to all our statistics
  • Download as XLS, PDF & PNG
  • Relevant data: complete source information
All functions of our platform illustrated face-to-face
  • Learn how Statista supports your company
  • Extensive tour across the whole portal
  • Personal guidance by our support team
The knowledge database for your company
  • All functions of the Premium Account
  • Access to dossiers, forecasts and studies
  • Access to our international database
  • Publishing rights and other exclusive functions

Statistics on the topic

Topics

About Statista

Learn more about how Statista can support your business.

Request webinar

We use cookies to personalize contents and ads, offer social media features, and analyze access to our website. In your browser settings you can configure or disable this, respectively, and can delete any already placed cookies. For details, please see your browser’s Help section (by pressing F1). Please see our privacy statement for details about how we use data.