$59 / Month *
* All products require an annual contract.
Prices do not include sales tax.
Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
I think of Statista as Google for researchers. Statista provides you with the information you search for right away.
Dr. Horst Stipp
EVP, Research & Innovation, Advertising Research Foundation
- How proud are you to be an American?Americans' level of pride to be an American 2018
- Americans' opinion on the United States in comparison to other countries from 2011 to 2017Americans' opinion on the United States in comparison to other countries 2011-2017
- Which of the following concepts is essential for the American Dream?Americans on the concept of the American Dream in 2017
- Share of Americans describing themselves as a patriotic person in 2014, sorted by generationShare of patriotic Americans 2014, by generation
- Do you see the Confederate flag more as a symbol of Southern pride or more as a symbol of racism?Survey on the Confederate flag as a symbol of pride or racism 2015
- How do you plan to celebrate Independence Day this year?How Americans celebrate Independence Day 2017
- Number of Independence Day travelers in the United States from 2007 to 2019 (in millions)Independence Day travelers in the U.S. from 2007 to 2019
- Who will you (mainly) be with on Thanksgiving?Main Thanksgiving company of Americans in 2018
- What do you think is the most important problem facing this country today?Crucial problems in U.S. politics as of 2018
- Results of the popular vote in the 2016 presidential election in the United StatesElection 2016: results for the popular vote
- Contributions to Donald Trump's campaign for the 2016 U.S. presidential election as of November 2016, by source of contribution (in U.S. dollars)Contributions to Donald Trump's 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, by source
- Do you approve or disapprove of the way Donald Trump is handling his job as president?Trump presidential job approval 2017-2019
- Which of the following concepts does Donald Trump stand for?Americans on the concepts Donald Trump stands for in 2017
- United States: Do you agree or disagree with the Tea Party movement?Americans who agree or disagree with the Tea Party movement in 2015
- Number of persons naturalized in the United States from the fiscal year of 1990 to the fiscal year of 2017Number of persons naturalized in U.S. FY 1990-2017
- Who do you trust more to tell you the truth about important issues: President Trump or the news media?Trust in President Trump and news media U.S. 2017
- Do you think that TTIP* will be a good thing for the United States or a bad thing?Americans' views on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) 2015
- Why do you think the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) between the U.S. and the EU would be bad for our country?Reasons against TTIP 2015: public opinion of Germans and Americans
- Volume of U.S. imports of trade goods in 2018, by product industry class (NAICS) (in billion U.S. dollars)U.S. imports of trade goods in 2018, by product industry class (NAICS)
- Growth rate of U.S. imports of trade goods between 2017 and 2018, by product industry class (NAICS)Growth rate of U.S. imports of trade goods in 2018, by product industry class (NAICS)
- Estimated WTO retaliation limits should Trump impose tariffs on aluminum and steel imports, as of March 2018, by trading partner (in billion U.S. dollars)Estimated WTO retaliation limits of US trading partners from Trump's tariffs 2018
- Perceived impact of the U.S. tariffs on Chinese imports upon American companies in China as of September 2018, by tariff roundPerceived U.S. tariff impact on the U.S. companies in China 2018
- Perceived impact of Chinese tariffs on the U.S. imports upon American companies in China as of September 2018, by tariff roundPerceived Chinese tariff impact on the U.S. companies in China 2018
- Number of terrorist attacks annually in the United States from 1995 to 2017Total number of terrorist attacks in the United States between 1995 and 2017
- Number of terrorist attacks in the United States, 1970-2017, by attack typeTerrorist attacks in the United States from 1970 to 2017, by attack type
- Deployment of U.S. active-duty military & civilian personnel around the world in 2018, by selected regions*Deployment of U.S. troops in selected world regions 2018
- In general, how well do you think the U.S. government is doing in reducing the threat of terrorism?Perception of the U.S. government's handling of terrorist threats 2015
- Percentage of Americans that see terrorism as the most important problem for the U.S. from 2001 to 2014Percentage of Americans that see terrorism as the most important U.S. problem 2014
- U.S. war costs in Iraq and Afghanistan from 2003 to 2015 (in billion U.S. dollars)U.S. war costs in Iraq and Afghanistan 2003-2015
- U.S. military fatalities in Iraq and Afghanistan as of March 2018, by stateU.S. military fatalities in Iraq and Afghanistan as of March 2018, by state
- Do you approve or disapprove of U.S. military action in Iraq and Syria against Islamic militants, commonly known as ISIS?Survey on approval of U.S. military action against ISIS in Iraq and Syria 2014
- Key figures on the attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City committed on September 11, 2001Key figures on the September 11 attacks, 2001 in New York
- Were the long-term impacts of the events of 9/11 on the U.S. positive or negative?Long term impacts of the events of 9/11 on the U.S.
- How satisfied are you with the U.S. government's response to 9/11?Are you satisfied with the U.S. government's 9/11 response?
- To what extent did the events of 9/11 weaken the U.S.?How much did the events of 9/11 weaken the U.S.?
- How much has the U.S. recovered from the events of 9/11?How much has the U.S. recovered from the events of 9/11?
- Losses from 9/11 terrorist attack in New York, by type of insurance (in billion U.S. dollars)Losses from 9/11 terrorist attack in New York, by insurance line
- Do you have a gun in your home?United States: presence of a firearm at home 2018
- Share of Americans who have a gun in their home or on their property from 1994 to 2015U.S. gun households from 1994 to 2015
- Percentage of households in the United States owning one or more firearms from 1972 to 2018Gun ownership in the U.S. 1972-2018
- Percentage of population in the United States owning at least one gun in 2017, by political party affiliationGun ownership in the U.S. 2017, by party affiliation
- Number of registered weapons in the U.S. in 2019, by stateNumber of registered weapons, by state U.S. 2019
- Number of federal firearms licensees in the U.S. in 2018, by stateNumber of federal firearms licensees, by state U.S. 2018
- Share of Americans who agree that gun owners should be allowed to carry concealed guns in public in 2018, by genderHow many Americans agree with concealed carry, by gender 2018
- If more Americans carried concealed weapons, would the United States be safer?U.S. public opinion on safety gains through more concealed weapons 2015
Gallup. (July 2, 2018). How proud are you to be an American? [Graph]. In Statista. Retrieved November 17, 2019, from https://www.statista.com/statistics/261561/proud-to-be-american/
Gallup. "How proud are you to be an American?." Chart. July 2, 2018. Statista. Accessed November 17, 2019. https://www.statista.com/statistics/261561/proud-to-be-american/
Gallup. (2018). How proud are you to be an American?. Statista. Statista Inc.. Accessed: November 17, 2019. https://www.statista.com/statistics/261561/proud-to-be-american/
Gallup. "How Proud Are You to Be An American?." Statista, Statista Inc., 2 Jul 2018, https://www.statista.com/statistics/261561/proud-to-be-american/
Gallup, How proud are you to be an American? Statista, https://www.statista.com/statistics/261561/proud-to-be-american/ (last visited November 17, 2019)