Everyday life seems full of routines and well-known occurrences with little variety – however, a closer look reveals that it is one of the most exciting topics to research. We at Statista are constantly striving to cover all of its various diverse and colorful aspects, granting you an insight into your peers’ opinions, attitudes and preferences. This category deals with facts and statistics on what we consider to be the main topics of lifestyle and everyday life.
Browsing through this category, you’ll find numerous statistics on love, relationships and personal opinion, as well as facts, surveys and data on family life, love and sex, personality and behavior, family and friends, as well as on anxiety and fears. Additionally, we offer figures on celebrities and showbiz, and on everything else you wouldn’t have even thought possible as statistics. Last but not least, we also offer a number of dossiers full of data on everyday life, including weddings and marriage, death, or pets, and a variety of other topics.
If you’ve always wanted to know how many heavy metal bands there are in the EU 27 member states, then this is the right category for you. Also, if you have ever wondered about the sexual intercourse rates amongst singles and married individuals in the United States, then wonder no more, simply click on the link or browse our database to find figures on this and related topics. By the way, we also have statistics on the most believable apocalyptic movies – but that one you’ll have to find yourself.
Picture: istockphoto.com / antonbalazh
- Voting aid tool usage during elections in the Netherlands 2017, by applicationVoting aid tool usage during elections in the Netherlands 2017, by application
- Average costs for a wedding in the United States in 2017, by itemAverage costs for a wedding in the United States in 2017, by item
- U.S. consumers: daily coffee drinking consumption 2017U.S. consumers: daily coffee drinking consumption 2017
- U.S. consumers: daily tea drinking consumption 2017U.S. consumers: daily tea drinking consumption 2017
- U.S. consumers: daily hot chocolate drinking consumption 2017U.S. consumers: daily hot chocolate drinking consumption 2017
Revenue of cemetery services (NAICS 81222) in the United States from 2008 to 2013 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Revenue of cemetery services in the U.S., 2008-2013
Cremation - leading U.S. states by percentage of deaths cremated 2010
United States - leading states by share of deaths cremated 2010
Cost of an adult's funeral between 1960 and 2006 (in U.S. dollars)
Cost of an adult funeral since 1960
Marital status of the U.S. population in 2015, by sex (in millions)
Marital status of the U.S. population 2015, by sex
Do you think marriages between same-sex couples should be recognized by law as valid?
Survey on the legalization of same-sex marriages in the U.S. 1996 to 2016
How much money do you plan on spending on Valentine's Day gifts for your spouse/significant other? (in U.S. dollars)
Spending for Valentine's Day gifts for spouses 2007-2016
How important is romance to you in a relationship?
Importance of romance in a relationship in the United States in 2017
Number of families with a single mother* in the U.S. from 1990 to 2015 (in 1,000)
Number of families with a single mother in the U.S. 1990-2015
Number of families with a single father* in the U.S. from 1990 to 2015 (in 1,000)
United States - number of families with a single father 1990-2015
Resident population of the United States by sex and age as of July 1, 2015 (in millions)
Population of the United States by sex and age 2015
Percentage of high school students who ever had sexual intercourse as of 2015, by gender and ethnicity
U.S. high school students who have had sexual intercourse 2015
Unemployment rate of high school graduates and dropouts not enrolled in school in the United States from 2000 to 2015
U.S. high school graduates and dropouts: unemployment rate 2015
Number of people who visited any sit-down restaurant within the last 30 days in the United States from fall 2009 to spring 2016 (in millions)
People who visited any sit-down restaurant in the U.S. 2016
Number of people who visited any fast-food restaurant within the last 30 days in the United States from fall 2009 to spring 2016 (in millions)
People who visited any fast-food restaurant in the U.S. 2016
Number of people who bought prescription drugs (RX) by mail order within the last 30 days in the United States from autumn 2008 to spring 2016 (in millions)
People who bought prescription drugs (RX) by mail order in the U.S. 2016
- Sexuality statisticsSexuality
- Homosexuality statisticsHomosexuality
- Pets statisticsPets
- Women statisticsWomen
- Death statisticsDeath
- Families statisticsFamilies
- Ipsos Affluent Survey USA statisticsIpsos Affluent Survey USA
- Pregnancy statisticsPregnancy
- Billionaires around the world statisticsBillionaires around the world
- Foster care and adoption in the U.S. statisticsFoster care and adoption in the U.S.
- LGBT in China statisticsLGBT in China
- Patriotism in the U.S. statisticsPatriotism in the U.S.
- Millennials in the U.S. statisticsMillennials in the U.S.
- National holidays in the U.S. statisticsNational holidays in the U.S.
- Women's health in the U.S. statisticsWomen's health in the U.S.
- Chemicals & Resources
Chemicals & Resources
- Consumer Goods & FMCG
Consumer Goods & FMCG
- Energy & Environmental Services
Energy & Environmental Services
- Finance, Insurance & Real Estate
Finance, Insurance & Real Estate
- Health & Pharmaceuticals
Health & Pharmaceuticals
- Media & Advertising
Media & Advertising
- Metals & Electronics
Metals & Electronics
- Retail & Trade
Retail & Trade
- Sports & Recreation
Sports & Recreation
- Technology & Telecommunications
Technology & Telecommunications
- Transportation & Logistics
Transportation & Logistics
- Travel, Tourism & Hospitality
Travel, Tourism & Hospitality