This statistic presents the electronic devices used to watch television or videos in France in 2014. It states that nine percent of respondents watched live television on their tablet, whereas 22 percent did it on their computer.
Welcome to Statista!
We are the global leading platform for business data from 600 industries and 50 countries.
Our 700 employees believe that facts cause big changes and promote brilliant ideas. We want to offer you the best basis for fast and effective decisions: Learn more.
Television and video watching in France in 2014, by device used
|Watch live TV||Watch catch-up TV||Watch videos by other means (VoD, streaming, download)|
only $49 / month *
$49 / Month *
* All products require an annual contract.
Prices do not include sales tax.
Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
Statista has been my savior on several occasions. The site is easy to maneuver and the data is in a format that can go right into a report or presentation.
Vice President, Hearst Magazines
- Mobile cellular subscriptions per 100 inhabitants in France from 2000 to 2017France: mobile cellular subscriptions per 100 inhabitants 2000-2017
- Share of mobile phone access in households in France in 2015Share of households with mobile phone access France 2015
- Number of smartphone users in France from 2015 to 2022 (in millions)*Smartphone users in France 2015-2022
- Share of mobile phone users that use a smartphone in France from 2014 to 2019Smartphone share of mobile phone users in France 2014-2019
- Share of main users of a mobile phone among the population in France from the third quarter of 2011 to the first quarter of 2015Mobile phones: share of main users among the French population Q3 2011 to Q1 2015
- Breakdown of the population in France from 2011 to 2017, by type of mobile phone usedMobile phone types used in France from 2011 to 2017
- Which mobile operator/carrier do you use for business purposes?Distribution of mobile operators/carriers used for business in France in 2018
- What brand is your current main phone?Mobile phone market distribution in France 2013-2014, by brand
- Market share of mobile operating systems in France from 2010 to 2018Mobile operating systems: market share in France 2010-2018
- Distribution of smartphone sales in France in March 2014 and March 2015, by operating systemSmartphone sales in France 2014-2015, by operating system
- Breakdown of smartphone users in France from March 2014 to March 2017, by operating system usedSmartphone users distribution in France 2014-2017, by operating system used
- Smartphone sales in France market share of operating systems from 2016 to 2018, by monthMarket share held by smartphone operating systems in France 2016-2018, by month
- Active smartphone users in France from the first quarter of 2013 to March 2017, according to the operating system used (in 1,000 users)Number of smartphone users in France from Q1 2013 to March 2017, by installed OS
- Which of the following features do you use on your mobile phone?Distribution of features used on mobile phone in France 2018
- During the last seven days, how did you use your phone to communicate?Mobile communication means used by mobile phone owners in France 2014
- Frequency of making or receiving phone calls on mobile telephones in France in 2015Frequency of making or receiving phone calls on mobile phones in France 2015
- How many times per day do you look at your smartphone?Frequency of daily smartphone usage in France 2015
- When you first wake up, how long does it take you to check your phone?Delay after awakening and first mobile phone check in France 2015
- When do you go online via mobile internet during the day?Mobile internet access penetration in France 2015, by time of the day and device
- Ease with which users report being able to monitor and control their mobile telephone services consumption in France in 2015Ease of monitoring mobile telphone services usage in France in 2015
- When did you switch mobile operator?Customer loyalty to mobile operators in France 2015
CRÉDOC. (November 1, 2014). Television and video watching in France in 2014, by device used [Graph]. In Statista. Retrieved October 23, 2019, from https://www.statista.com/statistics/397780/devices-used-to-watch-videos-or-television-in-france/
CRÉDOC. "Television and video watching in France in 2014, by device used." Chart. November 1, 2014. Statista. Accessed October 23, 2019. https://www.statista.com/statistics/397780/devices-used-to-watch-videos-or-television-in-france/
CRÉDOC. (2014). Television and video watching in France in 2014, by device used. Statista. Statista Inc.. Accessed: October 23, 2019. https://www.statista.com/statistics/397780/devices-used-to-watch-videos-or-television-in-france/
CRÉDOC. "Television and Video Watching in France in 2014, by Device Used." Statista, Statista Inc., 1 Nov 2014, https://www.statista.com/statistics/397780/devices-used-to-watch-videos-or-television-in-france/
CRÉDOC, Television and video watching in France in 2014, by device used Statista, https://www.statista.com/statistics/397780/devices-used-to-watch-videos-or-television-in-france/ (last visited October 23, 2019)