Threat to retail banks from Fintech in Germany 2014, by product

This statistic presents the likelihood of the threat posed to current retail banks from new financial market participants, among those fintech start-ups and companies, in Germany as of 2014, broken down by products. In terms of payments, new market entrants pose a very likely (89 percent) or likely (remaining 11 percent) threat, according to the unanimous view of respondents.
Welcome to Statista!

We are the global leading platform for business data from 600 industries and 50 countries.

Our 700 employees believe that facts cause big changes and promote brilliant ideas. We want to offer you the best basis for fast and effective decisions: Learn more.
Fintech seen as threat to existing retail banks in Germany as of 2014, by product
Very likelyLikelyUnlikelyVery unlikely
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
Exclusive Premium statistic

You need a Premium Account for unlimited access.

  • Full access to 1m statistics

  • Incl. source references

  • Available to download in PNG, PDF, XLS format

Premium Account

only $49 / month *
*Duration: 12 months, billed annually, single license

Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 topics from

$588 / Year

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Basic Account
Get to know the platform

You only have access to basic statistics.
This statistic is not included in your account!

Premium Account
Your perfect start with Statista
  • Instant access to 1m statistics
  • Download in XLS, PDF & PNG format
  • Detailed references

$49 / Month *

Corporate Account
Full access

Corporate solution including all features.

* All products require an annual contract.
   Prices do not include sales tax.
Leading companies trust Statista:
paypalgoogleadobepgsamsungtelekom
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.
Christof Baron

Christof Baron
CEO, MindShare Germany

Statistics on "Fintech and Insurtech in Germany"
  • Fintech market in Germany
The most important statistics
  • Transactional value in Fintech market segments
  • Venture capital investments into German Fintech
  • Insurtech development and consumer perception surveys
Discover Statista
Need help with using Statista for your research? Tutorials and first steps
Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages
Do you have any questions about our business solutions?

We provide you with detailed information about our Corporate Account.

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year
Learn more about how Statista can support your business.