Premium
Is your phone a smartphone?

Exclusive Premium statistic

Get a Premium Account for unrestrained access.
Benefits of our Premium membership:

  • Access to all Premium statistics
  • Download as XLS, PNG and PDF
  • Detailed source and background information
Premium Account
$49 per month*
(billed annually)
*Single license
Loading statistic...
Share of respondents
--
--
--
Complete Source Details
Tableau Software
About This Statistic

This statistic shows the results of a survey on the share of smartphone users in Finland in 2016. When asked the question of whether their phone was a smartphone, including a statement that there is a possibility to install software/applications from appstores, 81 percent of the respondents stated yes. The remaining 19 percent stated no. All of the respondents were able to tell whether their phone was a smartphone or not.

The results of a survey on whether respondents owned a smartphone or not were also divided by gender and by age group. The surveyed individuals consisted of 1,036 Finns aged from 14 to 74 years. However, the results have been weighted to represent the population of Finland.

Show more…
Special Functions
Download as ...
Graphic (PNG)
Excel (XLS)
PowerPoint (PPT)
PDF
Options
Settings
Print
Research Alerts
Download started
Please be patient - this may take a moment

Statista Accounts: Access All Statistics. Starting from $588 / Year

Statistics on "Mobile phone usage in Finland"

The most important statistics
The most important statistics
The most important statistics
The most important statistics

Related Studies: Available to Download in PDF or PPTX Format

Mobile phone usage in Finland

All Information
in one Presentation

Mobile phone usage in Finland

Everything On "Mobile phone usage in Finland" in One Document: Edited and Divided into Handy Chapters. Including Detailed References.

Statista for Your Company: The Research and Analysis Tool

  • Product Film
  • Statistics
  • Downloads

Our Premium Statistics - facts for your business

Currently, Statista provides more than 1 million statistics. 93 percent (all Premium content) are exclusively accessible via our professional accounts.

Unlimited access

As a Statista Premium customer, you receive unlimited access to all statistics at all times. Including downloads of data in the most common formats (XLS, PDF & PNG). Create relevant and significant statistics in no time.

You are in good company

Further Content: Statistics, Studies, and Topic Pages

Our Business Solutions: Save Time and Money

only

$588*

per year
Your advantages
  • Full access to all our statistics
  • Download as XLS, PDF & PNG
  • Relevant data: complete source information
All functions of our platform illustrated face-to-face
  • Learn how Statista supports your company
  • Extensive tour across the whole portal
  • Personal guidance by our support team
The knowledge database for your company
  • All functions of the Premium Account
  • Access to dossiers, forecasts and studies
  • Access to our international database
  • Publishing rights and other exclusive functions